FrostyScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostyScape

Welcome to FrostyScape. || PKing || Skilling || Economy || Easy Money || FUN!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate via SMS

need help?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin

need help? Empty
PostSubject: need help?   need help? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:48 am

This topic was ment for frosty but whatever. Frosty do you need any help with making your forums im pretty experinced in making forums and so far no offence but it seems to me like you dont really know what to do. so if you want some help just pm i guess or post
Back to top Go down
all steelers

need help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help?   need help? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:50 am

umm i know this sounds STUPID but how do i play?
Back to top Go down
Bluedpie

need help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help?   need help? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:33 pm

Easy just like normal runescape except the market is in falador(fally tele)

when u start of ur acc go to rock crabs and kill them for a bit of cash and some skills.

its basically very easy use ::bank to access ur bank no matter where u are and no matter what ur doin even fighting a boss. ::bandos to get to bandos room (make sure u got protect prayer on and plenty of food, but remember u can bank while fighting him.) bandos also heals with his range attack in this game but his drops are pretty nice otherwise and using range is pretty effective on him.

to get 99 prayer fast buy d bones in the bar in fally and use then on the alter against the wall of the smelter.
Back to top Go down
Pejo

need help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help?   need help? EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:00 pm

Bluedpie wrote:
Easy just like normal runescape except the market is in falador(fally tele)

when u start of ur acc go to rock crabs and kill them for a bit of cash and some skills.

its basically very easy use ::bank to access ur bank no matter where u are and no matter what ur doin even fighting a boss. ::bandos to get to bandos room (make sure u got protect prayer on and plenty of food, but remember u can bank while fighting him.) bandos also heals with his range attack in this game but his drops are pretty nice otherwise and using range is pretty effective on him.

to get 99 prayer fast buy d bones in the bar in fally and use then on the alter against the wall of the smelter.

Yeah i know all that but what i think he means is... How do i get online TO start playing not HOW to play. Could you help me with that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

need help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help?   need help? Empty

Back to top Go down

need help?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FrostyScape :: use frostyscape.net-
Jump to: